Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship all over the world.
- How do I turn on my Photoboop and find the correct settings?
Our set-up guide page has basic information.
- How many seconds are between each photograph?
After the Photoboop button is pressed, there is a 5 second delay before the first photograph is taken. Then, four photographs are taken with 3 seconds between each.
- Can I change the timing between each photograph or the number of pictures taken?
If you are comfortable with coding, you can change the code accordingly. The Photoboop software can be found in the how-to page. Otherwise, we charge a small fee to change the setting.
- Do you have an example layout for setting up my Photoboop?
Our set-up guide page has set up information. An example layout is found under 'Photo booth setup guide'.
- How much light do I need?
The more light, the better the images will turn out. We suggest a minimum of 200 watts - 100 watts placed on either side of the camera.
- Why is the Photoboop not triggering the camera after it counts down?
1) Check to make sure you have enough lighting.
2) Try replacing the batteries with fresh ones.
- How long will the Photoboop work on new batteries?
It has at least 8 hours of life on fresh batteries. Be sure to carry extra batteries with you to an event.